Don’t let respiratory health issues stop you from getting life insurance
Our high-risk life insurance expertise will help you find affordable coverage.
How Does Respiratory Disease Affect Your Life Insurance?
With respiratory diseases, underwriting looks at:
- The severity of your condition
- The medications you take
- Control of your condition
- Compliance with medical advice
- Any other medical conditions you may have
It’s important to have consistent follow-ups with your doctor in order to get the best life insurance rates possible.
With an estimated 37 million Americans suffering from lung disease, we have a number of companies to help you.
Respiratory Underwriting Questions
Here’s what we need to know:
- What is your exact diagnosis?
- When were you diagnosed?
- What medications and dosages do you take?
- Have you changed medications in the past 24 months?
- If yes, why did you change medications?
- Have you been hospitalized for this condition?
- If yes, when were you hospitalized?
- Is your condition considered mild, moderate, or severe?
- Do you have pulmonary function test results available?
- If you’ve had a sleep study, do you have a copy available?
- Are you compliant with CPAP use for sleep apnea?
- Have you completed all recommended tests?
- If not, why not?
- Are you a smoker? If you quit, when did you quit?
- Do you have any other health issues?
Respiratory Diseases Conclusion
With respiratory diseases, we’ll gather the details from you upfront.
We’ll then shop your information to the companies that specialize in your condition (takes 3-5 days).
Once we receive underwriting feedback,
We’ll let you know what each company has to say and what to expect in terms of underwriting and price.
While some health issues may make underwriting more difficult with COVID, we still have companies to work with.
Keep in mind that there is never any obligation or pressure with our service.
Please take a few minutes to complete your quote request today. Thank you.
Last Updated – March 17, 2021