Life insurance companies hold all the cards when it comes to getting insured…if they don’t want to insure you, they’ll kick you to the curb or charge you an outrageous rate.
If you don’t know better, you may think there are no other options.
Meet RiskQuoter – We have something to tell you.
What is RiskQuoter?
RiskQuoter is a digital life insurance service that helps people with perfect health and those with high-risk health conditions, dangerous occupations, adventurous hobbies like scuba diving, flying planes or jumping from them, etc.
We use our expertise in life insurance underwriting, our carrier relationships, and years of experience to do one thing:
Get you the best life insurance rates in the market!
It’s as simple (and complicated) as that.
We take our responsibility seriously and will do whatever we can to ensure you end up with the best life insurance company based on your unique life insurance needs and situation.
What RiskQuoter Does
We’re an independent life insurance service owned by Michael Horbal.
RiskQuoter provides you with information to get you started.
As not every product in the market works with online quote engines, additional products are available to you on a case-by-case basis.
Speaking of life insurance companies, we have 40+ companies available for you.
How Does RiskQuoter Create Life Insurance Content?
I’m Michael Horbal, the owner and creator of all content for RiskQuoter.com. When you shop for life insurance, I think it’s important to know where this content comes from to make an informed decision for yourself.
Experience – I’ve had my life insurance license since 1998 and am licensed in all 50 states plus Washington, D.C. I’ve worked on over 30,000 applications and contracted with all of the major life insurance companies.
Expertise – I started as a life insurance wholesaler, helping other insurance agents, financial planners, estate attorneys, and others with their client’s cases, and eventually started my own company, RiskQuoter.
A tremendous advantage of starting as a wholesaler was that much of my early training came directly from the life insurance companies I now offer. Webinars, conferences, and home office trips to meet and work with insurance company representatives were helpful.
Trustworthy Content – All RiskQuoter content is written from the perspective of an active life insurance agent who works with these life insurance companies daily.
Factual Life Insurance Resources Used Include:
- Agent Approved Material – You must be contracted to obtain the complete product, underwriting, and marketing materials from life insurance companies.
- Consumer Approved Materials – We provide approved materials directly from insurance companies to clients. Examples include planning concepts, tax guides, and product guides.
- Underwriting Guidelines – Both general underwriting guidelines, high-risk underwriting guidelines, and reinsurance manuals are used when creating content to make sure you get accurate information.
- Illustration Software and Quote Software – We have access to companies detailed software and general quoting software.
- Case Studies – We maintain detailed underwriting histories of prior cases for people with the same medical conditions you have.
- Underwriter Access – We have direct underwriter access. The benefit is that this allows us to summarize your health information and get underwriting feedback in a few days from insurers.
The Bottom Line – RiskQuoter.com is an authoritative life insurance website. You get the best rates and most accurate information when you work with us!
How RiskQuoter Does Business
First off, there is never any pressure or obligation with our service.
You get the information you need to make an informed decision, and we hope you choose us.
But if not, that’s okay – simply tell us to close your file anytime.
Here’s what happens when you request instant life insurance quotes on the website:
- You’ll get instant life insurance quotes right then and there.
- An auto-email will let you know we received your request.
- Your phone will ring as we’ll call you. (we can also do everything via email, or text)
- We’ll ask you questions to accurately qualify you.
- Your quotes will be updated if necessary.
- We’ll explain the types of coverage available.
- We’re going to ask you if you would like to apply.
- You’ll go through the application process
- You’ll receive underwriting updates throughout.
- We’ll send you the life insurance policy when approved.
Again, there’s never any pressure – you can change your mind anytime.
There’s also no cost to you – EVER.
We want to earn your trust to help you protect your family, business, or estate.
Officially, the RiskQuoter brand started in 2018.
In reality, this has been an evolution since 1998, building on experiences to provide you with an excellent service.
We wanted to provide an independent life insurance service that provides you with:
- Independence – We work for you, not the insurance company.
- Choice – Get the best companies here.
- Expertise – We understand the market and how to get you approved.
- Easy – Our digital process means no more paper applications or policies.
- Fast – No more waiting forever to get approved.
See what they’re saying
Our happy customers have a lot to say about our service!
“Easy to work with and got an outstanding rate where other agents have failed!!”
“Michael Horbal was professional, straightforward, and asked questions to determine what was the best coverage for what I needed.”
“Great communication – works to help clients. Great rates.”
“Very professional and thorough.”
“After I had been previously turned down for term life insurance I was happy to find someone who could find me a policy for a reasonable price.”
“Michael Horbal has made the purchase of life insurance a pleasant and easy experience for me and my family.”
Follow Us on Social Media
Thank you for taking the time to visit RiskQuoter.
We would love to help you with your life insurance needs and look forward to hearing from you.