Get Your Best Quote Here!
Risk Free, No Pressure Service
Is Guardian a Good Life Insurance Company?
For over 150 years, Guardian has helped individuals with their life insurance and disability insurance needs.
Over 29 million people have been helped, making this company one of the best life insurers in the market.
- AM Best – “A++”
- Moody’s – “Aa2”
- S&P – “AA+”
- Fitch – “AA+”
Ratings as of 12/2020 and subject to change
With strong ratings and financials, Guardian seems poised for a long and bright future.
How Easy is it to Get a Policy with Guardian?
Getting a policy is relatively easy through independent insurance agents and financial advisors.
Accelerated underwriting is available for some clients who meet the criteria.
This allows you to skip the paramed exam and labs.
Another option offered is the Rapid App Program.
You may purchase additional coverage with simplified underwriting and no exam or labs.
The Expanded Standard Program (ESP) offers buyers of whole life and universal life insurance a better rating class.
Are Guardian Policies Competitive?
Term life insurance, whole life and universal life insurance are available.
Guardian Term Life Insurance
- Minimum Face Amount – $250,000
- Minimum for partial conversions – $100,000
- Term Lengths
- 10-year term – 18-75 (74 for smokers)
- 15-year term – 18-70 (70 for smokers)
- 20-year term – 18-65 (65 for smokers)
- 30-year term – 18-54 (49 smokers)
- Riders Available
- Terminal Illness
- Waiver of Premium
- Whole Life Purchase Option
- Extended Conversion
- Waiver Plus when used with Extended Conversion
Whole Life Insurance from Guardian
If you want whole life insurance, Guardian should be one of the top companies to consider.
The number of whole life options is impressive, including these products:
- Life Paid-Up Options at 65, 95, 99, 121
- 20 Pay Whole Life
- Ten Pay Whole Life
- Executive Strategies Whole Life
- Achiever Gold Whole Life
- Pension Trust Whole Life
- EstateGuard Whole Life
For any whole life policy that you consider, we would provide you with the complete company illustration for review.
Universal Life Products include:
- EstateGuard Survivorship Universal Life
- Survivorship Universal Life Secondary Guarantee
- Current Assumption Universal Life
- Universal Life Secondary Guarantee
If you need universal life insurance, we’ll provide you with comparisons from multiple companies.
Does Guardian Provide Good Customer Service?
You may reach customer service at 888-482-7342
Guardian offers online life insurance account access – here
Guardian is located at 10 Hudson Yards – New York, NY 10001
Other Companies We Reviewed
- 2021 Prudential Life Insurance Review
- Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Review
- Cincinnati Life Insurance Review
- Gerber Life Insurance Review
- Foresters Life Insurance Review
- Fidelity Life Association Review
- Allstate Life Insurance Company Review
- Assurity Life Insurance Company Review
- American National Life Insurance Review
- North American Life Insurance Review
Michael Horbal is the founder and owner of RiskQuoter.com and a licensed life insurance agent who has helped thousands with affordable protection for families and businesses.