Cincinnati Life Insurance Review
Cincinnati Life is part of the Cincinnati Financial Corporation.
Table of Contents
- Cincinnati Life Insurance Review
- Is Cincinnati Life a Good Insurance Company?
- How Easy Is it to Get a Policy with Cincinnati?
- Are Cincinnati Policies Competitive?
- Does Cincinnati Life Provide Good Customer Service?
- Other Companies We Reviewed
Is Cincinnati Life a Good Insurance Company?
Founded in 1950, this company has been providing insurance to consumers for business, home, auto, and life insurance.
- AM Best – “A+”
- Fitch – “A+”
- Moody’s – “A3”
- S&P – “A+”
Rating as of – AM Best 01/2021, Fitch 01/2020, Moody’s 07/2020, S&P 09/2019 and subject to change.
Cincinnati has good quality financial strength ratings to offer life insurance to consumers.
How Easy Is it to Get a Policy with Cincinnati?
Life insurance is easy with the Rapid Review accelerated underwriting program.
You may be approved in as little as three days if you qualify.
Accelerated underwriting highlights:
- Issue ages 18-50
- Face amounts from $100,000 – $1,000,000
- Term lengths – 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-year term
- Underwriting class – Standard non-smoker or better
- Cigar, pipe, and chewing tobacco use is okay.
Insureds who use cigarettes, e-cig/vape, hookah, marijuana, gum, or patch cannot use accelerated underwriting.
The accelerated application process involves the following:
- Submitting preliminary info electronically.
- Completing a phone interview with underwriting.
- If you qualify, you’ll be approved in as little as three days.
- If not, your application will go through traditional underwriting.
Accelerated underwriting does not require a paramed exam.
Cincinnati is one of the best life insurers underwriting cigars, pipes, and chewing tobacco.
They give non-tobacco rates for positive urine samples.
Are Cincinnati Policies Competitive?
Cincinnati Life does offer some competitive life insurance, especially for term life coverage.
Term Life Insurance from Cincinnati Life
The Termsetter is a level-term life insurance policy that is available.
- Minimum face amount – $25,000
- Term lengths – 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-year
- 10-year – age 0-75
- 15-year – age 0-75
- 20-year – age 0-65
- 25-year – age 0-60
- 30-year – age 0-55
- Conversion available
- Underwriting rate classes:
- Preferred Plus
- Standard Plus
- Preferred Smoker
- Standard Smoker
- Accelerated Benefits
- Children’s Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death
Termsetter ROP is a return of premium term life policy available in 20, 25, and 30-year term lengths.
Permanent Life Insurance from Cincinnati Life
Whole life insurance and universal life insurance are available to consumers
- Guaranteed Whole Life
- Heritage UL
- Lifesetter Flex UL
The Guaranteed Whole Life policy offers several premium options:
- Level pay all years
- 10 Pay
- Single premium
- Paid up at 65
You may purchase additional paid-up life insurance with additional riders.
The Heritage universal life offers guaranteed insurability to age 121, and the Lifesetter policy offers the potential to accumulate some cash value.
- Accelerated Benefit
- Children’s Term Life Insurance
- Chronic and Terminal Illness Accelerated (Heritage)
- Accidental Death Benefit (Heritage)
- Disability Waiver of Monthly Deduction (Heritage)
- Insured Insurability (Heritage)
For any permanent life insurance policy, we’ll provide you with full company illustrations and comparisons to other companies.
Does Cincinnati Life Provide Good Customer Service?
You may reach customer service by calling 800-783-4479
Cincinnati Life offers online customer service. You may log in – here
Corporate headquarters is located at:
6200 S. Gilmore Street – Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Cincinnati is good quality company with competitive term life insurance policies.
It’s definitely worth a look when considering your life insurance purchase.
Please take a few minutes to submit your quote request today. Thank you.